How soon will accessories likely be available?Tips

1. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

I talked to otterbox and they said they ate currently on hold... I guess they don't want to ship it out with no phone to put in
  2. LatinP

LatinP Well-Known Member

My local Sprint store has no clue when they'll get the phones in but will sell you any accessory or the media link as of today the 18th if you want one.
  3. Fubie

Fubie Well-Known Member

LMFAO. Will this be the first time that most accessories will/might beat Sprint new "flagship" phone to market?

If so here's one plus in the middle of the debacle.
  4. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

:D
  5. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Yeah, I always want accessories before I get the phone.
  6. ZepTepi

ZepTepi Well-Known Member

Bought the media link and a Jawbone Era a few days ago! Looking forward to pairing them (literally & figuratively) with the LTEvo I'll buy as soon as they become available.

I recently found out that the Platinum cases are made by Seidio. I asked 2 different BB store reps at 2 different stores if they stocked any Seidio cases and both said no. Even they didn't know.
  7. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

I pre ordered a blue defender... Just called my local radioshack and they haven't received any accessories let alone the otter
  8. LatinP

LatinP Well-Known Member

You should re-name this thread to now that we have all our accessories where the hell are our phones?! lol
    3vodroid likes this.
  9. mms1946

mms1946 Well-Known Member

10. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

I like to maintain the thinness of my phones, particularly one as sleek as the EVO LTE; So, I will be looking for a think case myself. TPU cases work well and are thin, but they are not a hard case.

DIZTRONIC.COM, - TPU Cases for Android Phones

What is a TPU case? CellPig.com explains and throws a phone out of a truck. - YouTube

Hopefully they end up making one for ELTevo... if so, thats what I'll be getting.
    PattiCakeUS and mms1946 like this.
  11. mms1946

mms1946 Well-Known Member

That one is nice. I could not tell how they looked from their site, but the video helped.
    BenChase7 likes this.
  12. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

I check at my local ATT store to see if they had Hd Media Link DG H200 (1080p version), a rep told they don't sell them, clearly that a lie they sell them on their att online site and a mod purchased one! (silly rep). Question; Is it sold only online for att or can you walk in and purchase it!?
  13. dgreen

dgreen Well-Known Member

He may have been telling the truth. Often times stores will have additional items online that they don't carry in-store.
  14. ZepTepi

ZepTepi Well-Known Member

Interesting how it's just the opposite with Sprint. They sell them in the stores but not online.
  15. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

Wow....
  16. hootie

hootie Active Member

17. hootie

hootie Active Member

I'm on a case rush here...

Found another. I'm leaning towards the simplicity of this silicone one.
    Amzer
  18. slamjet

slamjet Well-Known Member

Well, I got me this:
    [​IMG]

until I can get this:

[​IMG]
    (Otterbox Commuter) And because I'm such a clutz, I got one of these:
    [​IMG]
    They'll be delivered this week sometime. Probably the same time as the phone.
    PattiCakeUS and marctronixx like this.
  19. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

I bought my HD Media Link from Sprint for $89.99 +tax! Next thing on the check list is the 64GB sd card on the same day I purchase the phone!
    Orion and marctronixx like this.
  20. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

They started selling it in Sprint stores now?
    marctronixx likes this.
  21. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

Yes! I will post pic's shortly....

It's telling me that the file are to big!? I took the pic's with my OG Evo! I thought that AF would re-size accordingly!?
    Orion and marctronixx like this.
  22. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

Yea it's cool!:cool: My friends will think I'm houdini! lol!

Tide - Drill Sergeant - YouTube
  23. slamjet

slamjet Well-Known Member

First it was a bigger SD card, now media link. It that same resentful feeling of having jacks in the back of my stereo, and nothing to plug into them.
  24. PattiCakeUS

PattiCakeUS Well-Known Member

I may have to buy 2 cases...... I like this one but I really like the Case-Mate too. Dang decisions, why can't there just be an iCase that makes my decision for me? ;):D
  25. LatinP

LatinP Well-Known Member

Anything that starts with a lowercase i is nothing but trouble. believe me stay clear of anything that comes in a pretty box and says made in California, it' not the same as Made in the USA that's for sure.
    CriticalCritic likes this.