How soon will accessories likely be available?Tips

Last Updated: 2012-11-12 16:48:49
  1. PattiCakeUS

PattiCakeUS Well-Known Member

I've never owned an Apple product and have no intentions to ever own any of their products. I'm not sure exactly why but I've just never really liked either Apple or Microsoft; I don't care if other people like & own/use their stuff but they're just not for me, I avoid them whenever I can.

Advertisement
  2. PyroSporker

PyroSporker Well-Known Member

The HTC Bluetooth Music Adapter a.k.a Stero Clip or CAR A100 is now available through Sprint.com in case anyone is looking for it. It is not compatible with my car set up, especially not for that price.
    Someone on here may be looking for it though (even though it has been out other places already) :)

[​IMG]

Sprint - All Accessories
    marctronixx and drexappeal like this.
  3. Kev5890

Kev5890 Active Member

4. hsh.shawn

hsh.shawn Well-Known Member

Do they still offer the premier accessories discount or did that go the way of yearly upgrades as well? I haven't purchased an accessory directly from sprint in a long time.

If it is still around are restrictions of what can be purchased with it? IE would the discount not apply to the MediaLink.
  5. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

the discount is still there. the media link is an accessory so technically it can be used with the discount...
    hsh.shawn likes this.
  6. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

Your absolutely right! I was ask if I wanted to buy another accessorie yesterday to receive a 20% of the Media Link, I would've save $18 if I acted on it! But I didn't see anything else I like!
    marctronixx likes this.
  7. dogshed

dogshed Well-Known Member

I'll probably just order a bunch of cheap no-brand cases.

When I got my EVO 4G I bought a $25 case in a Sprint store that broke after a month. Later I bought a pack of no name cases for around $10 online. I got another one with an accessory kit I bought. None of them have broken yet. Although I did scratch up the phone by using the tooth side of my key instead of a coin to open the case.
  8. Kev5890

Kev5890 Active Member

I am kind of frustrated by the cases out there...However, I think I found the one. I think I am going to wait for TPU cases to come out with their "Matte Back Black" for the 4G LTE.

Relatively cheap plus after some video searches, it looks like this phone case is the best option for keeping the beautiful 4G LTE design intact and not adding any bulk.
  9. REEF

REEF Well-Known Member

This is great news! Now, we just need otterbox to hurry up with the cases. I may have to keep my phone boxed up until I can get a decent case. I tend to be rough on my phones.
  10. aricrawrs

aricrawrs Member

Rose4uKy and EarlyMon like this.
  11. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

Why they didn't just ship them regardless of the delay is beyond me... It would have been the perfect chance to stock up before the EVOs arrival.. I have one on hold at radioshack when they arrive.. Hopefully shortly after the phone
  12. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

They were supposed to be in stores on the 18th with the phone.... When the phone got delayed so did the otterbox... To my understanding
  13. Kev5890

Kev5890 Active Member

marctronixx likes this.
  14. aricrawrs

aricrawrs Member

My bro has the defender one and since he works at a pizza place he has to clean the flour from under that every day.
  15. PattiCakeUS

PattiCakeUS Well-Known Member

But there are no pictures? I guess it's just as well, I'm already having a hard time deciding between the other cases I like so far ;) Although.... pink or purple "glitterflex" sound pretty interesting :D
  16. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

17. tp2386

tp2386 Well-Known Member

I'm waiting on pics myself. I had an epic touch for a little bit and the diztronic case for it fit perfectly. You can google diztronic tpu cases to check out their site.
    PattiCakeUS likes this.
  18. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see what those cases look like. Anyway, any word on those slim HTC cases that were showcased at CTIA?
    marctronixx likes this.
  19. WifiMaxed

WifiMaxed Well-Known Member

He said tomorrow 5/22 (Today). Yup and Sprint Rep did say "Defender" Otterbox. If you pick up two items. The 20% off is not a bad deal. I got the Media Link and Car Dock for $100 smack-a-roonies. :D I'm sure there's better deals out there. I got in, got out, and got it home :)
    quijibo, Rose4uKy, 3vodroid and 2 others like this.
  20. AM2

AM2 Well-Known Member

pic of car dock ??? been wondering what that would look like for EL TEvo...TIA
    WifiMaxed and davvy1856 like this.
  21. NeoteriX

NeoteriX Well-Known Member

All my LTEvo goodies all separately arrived today... it's a good sign!

Now for the phone!

Attached Files:

22. LatinP

LatinP Well-Known Member

Are those white Android poker chips? You were gonna have a poker night and didn't invite me?! I'm hurt!
  23. GiftedPlacebo

GiftedPlacebo Well-Known Member

Is that the LTEvo specific car dock, or a universal? When I preordered the only dock they listed on sprint.com was a universal one.
    WifiMaxed likes this.