How StoreSupport

Last Updated:

1. pinkful

pinkful Member

:confused:I had an htc desire and the storing and organizing of pix and albums was user friendly and made sense, but I have studied the Electrify's gallery and used astro to find where they are stored and how to start new albums, and I don't see how you can sensibly organize the pix because no matter what new album you make and move the photos to, they still all stay in the main "All Photos" also.

So you have a double copy of photos. What good is that? It takes up more room on the cell storage.

Yeah, I know one could buy a huge sd card, but what is the purpose of scrolling thru maybe thousand photos just to find one.

Perhaps one of you can tell me what the philosophy of their gallery & albums are so that I can figure out how to store them by events without having a copy of every photo.
    Thank you.

2. jknutter

jknutter Member

I created a icon on my main page from shortcuts/applications called Files. That will open the files on your phone or SD Card like windows Explorer. Go to where you pictures are stored and add folders (name them as you wish) then move the photo there. Then you can just select that folder to see the moved photos.

In gallery/ My library you can also select the drop down list and choose Albums, locations, tags, or timelines too - if one of those will work
  3. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles Well-Known Member

I replaced my galler with Quickpic. you will LOVE it. you can "exclude" folders so they wont show up in gallery. it works great!