How to access dialer in Froyo/Launcher Pro?

Last Updated:

1. Chopstick2U

Chopstick2U Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

LauncherPro hides the dialer button that you get in stock Froyo, and when I hit the Call button, it pulls up call history. Is there a way to change what comes up when I hit the call button?

The only sense feature i miss is the dialer (minus the lag). I hate having to hit the search button or scroll through the list to find the contact I want to dial.

Advertisement
  2. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

I have the phone shortcut in my dock... that works fine for me. I do agree with you that I miss the htc dialer/contacts.

3. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

For that reason I downloaded DialerOne from the market and made it my default dialer.

4. Denny4530

Denny4530 Member

When you hit the physical call button and the call log comes up there should be a tab at the top for the dialer. I haven't found how to change the setting where the physical button goes to the dialer instead of the call log but since you said you use Launcherpro you can put a shortcut on the dock for the dialer also.

BTW has anyone figured out if Froyo has speed dial capabilities? I haven't been able to find it if it has. Thanks.