how to access my phones apps on my tablet?Support

Last Updated:

1. caradford

caradford New Member

My primary account on my phone is different than the primary on my xoom but when on android market on the xoom it lets me choose between two accounts. When choosing the second account I still cannot access my previously paid for apps. Do I have to start over making the primary account the same? Is there an easier way to do it than losing everything? Please help!! My cell is a moto atrix and I have the moto xoom.

Advertisement
  2. ToyotaTacoma

ToyotaTacoma Well-Known Member

I believe it has to be the primary account. I got my wife a xoom for Christmas... We set it up with her account and most of her apps (including the paid ones), moved over. I also synced my account to it, but none of my apps moved over.
    marctronixx likes this.
  3. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

if you want to access your mobile handsets apps on your xoom, they both must share the same google account. does not have to be the "primary" account per se, but they must be the same. i have 3 gmail accounts tied to the xoom i use and each has their own apps unique to each account.
  4. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

What are the rules surrounding this?

I only have one Google account (that I use with my Android devices anyway) and some apps I have purchased on my Galaxy SII show up as purchased and available to install on my Xoom but some do not and vice versa. If I have paid, am I supposed to be able to install that on any other devices I own or does this depend on the rules of each software publisher?