1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General How to activate the GPRS setting using sun cellular

1. zainet

zainet New Member

pls. do help me I can't activate my GPRS setting using suncellular. :confused:

Advertisement
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums zainet - thanks for joining!! :)

Do you mean turning on the GPS capability?

"menu=>settings=>location services" then check the GPS satellites box to turn on GPS

Sorry if that's not what you mean... let us know and we will try to sort you out :)
  3. zainet

zainet New Member

Thank you so much for your reply. I mean I can't connect the free internet access using my suncellular sim. I already downloaded the opera mini apps but I don't know how to connect it. :( pls. help
  4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Free internet access? Normally, as part of your mobile contract, you would have a certain amount of data included (for example, I have 500MB included in my contract)... other than that, you would have to connect via WIFI, which would not be chargeable, as whoever owns the WIFI would pay for the connection.