• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to add movies onto our Kyocera Hydro?

Hi! Welcme to android forums :) The stock video player most likely doesn't support mp4. Try installing MX Player from the play store. I have yet to find a format it won't play :)

WOW!

1. ITS FREE
2. IT PLAYED MY Mp4 video file!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

EDIT: Whenever I restart my phone (turn off and turn on), sometimes I get a message saying " Settings has stopped ".. any problems with my phone at all or is it normal?

Upvote 0
As long as that's the only time it happens, i wouldn't worry too much. It's definitely not 'normal' but if it's not causing any loss of functionality, i wouldn't pay it much mind.

Are you rooted? Have you changed any system files?

It happens when I reboot my phone and sometimes it occasionally say " Settings has stopped playing" and then I assume that settings get rebooted. I had some problems with the sound where as the speakers weren't loud when I played music. A simple reboot and it fixed the problem.

Yes I am rooted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones