• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to add my own photo so that others will see in their contacts?

onboard

Oct 6, 2010
I have an understanding of how to manually add a photo for contacts on my T Mobile Galaxy S (Vibrant) phone, but I don't know how to add a photo of myself that will appear in other's contact lists. I have noticed many of my friends have photos that are appearing in my contact list without my ever having done this manually myself. I would like to select my own photo that will appear in others in the same manner. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

I think I will be out of luck then. I have a gmail address solely for the purpose of having an Android phone and I don't share this address, or check email on the account ever. While people have my phone number in their contacts, they would not have this particular email address.

Thanks everyone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones