• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to backup everything Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802

Hi guyz,
I am new member here, I have a question...
I got a Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802
For Internal Memory
I want to back everything in the memory including all media files, setting, contacts, messages and system files etc etc... I have rooted my phone. But I want the backup file to store on sd card as well as in pc's harddisk. How to do that?
For SD card
I think it is possible by simply mounting sd card and then by using backup feature of windows os right? Any other better ways to do that? Thanx in advance...

Hi guyz,
I am new member here, I have a question...
I got a Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802
For Internal Memory
I want to back everything in the memory including all media files, setting, contacts, messages and system files etc etc... I have rooted my phone. But I want the backup file to store on sd card as well as in pc's harddisk. How to do that?
For SD card
I think it is possible by simply mounting sd card and then by using backup feature of windows os right? Any other better ways to do that? Thanx in advance...

Use Titanium Backup or make a nandroid backup through custom recovery.

Upvote 0
Alright, but where the backups get saved in both the cases?

Sd card, all backup facilities save in sd card, else there is no point of a backup if its saved in the phone's volatile memory.
You can move the backup files to your PC if you want.
You can also use MyBackup for backing up user data separately or as a secondary backup.

Reactions: ChandravadanR
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones