• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Backup S2

rustyelf

Lurker
Oct 5, 2011
I have rooted my phone and I need help backing up everything. Can I rely on Google to backup my Contacts, Settings, etc to their servers?

How Can I backup my entire phone to my computer so I can reinstall later if something happens? I have read where you can backup to SD card, but are they talking about an external sd card, or an sd card that comes standard in the phone?

How can I backup up my photos, videos, documents online? Dropbox?

I have rooted my phone and I need help backing up everything. Can I rely on Google to backup my Contacts, Settings, etc to their servers?

How Can I backup my entire phone to my computer so I can reinstall later if something happens? I have read where you can backup to SD card, but are they talking about an external sd card, or an sd card that comes standard in the phone?

How can I backup up my photos, videos, documents online? Dropbox?

I use Samsung Kies for Music/Photos/Contacts, works well.

Reactions: MRBSea
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones