How to be fit using a fitness app

Discussion in 'Android Fitness & Health' started by Androider_87, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Androider_87

Androider_87 New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Male
    Hi guys!
    I've made an app for those who is really passionate about keeping his body in shape and visiting the gym. (Though the newbies can also find it attractive;)). I called it GymBoom.
    That is a great app with detailed excersices descriprion, calendar, timer, supersets, mesurements. You can get all the statictics of your trainings in explicit progress diagram.

Here is the link of google play with screenshots and the app to download if you are interested - https://goo.gl/mCxwPr

Need your feedback. And can answer all your questions here. Appreciate that:)

Advertisement

Ivan_P likes this.
  2. repunzelaodi

repunzelaodi New Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Female
    Anti-blue-light technology; when you look at the screen for a long time your eyes won’t feel tired; the screen can block most of the blue light to protect eyes;
    T6 is estimated to be on market in April.
    anti-blue-light phone--vkworld T6.

3. lolarogers

lolarogers Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Female
    USA
    Fitness app development market is flooding with app development companies, making it more and more difficult to identify the genuine company. Health and fitness apps can be divided into three categories according to the type of data they store and manage: fitness activity trackers, nutrition and diet apps, and workout apps. Here more http://erminesoft.com/health-and-fitness-app-development/

I use PlexFit for Pebble I believe it work it helps me to control my body and mind.
    Alongside Pebble's latest update to include Android Wear-style actionable notifications on its smartwatch, it also announced compatibility with Google Fit via the PlexFit app, a fitness tracking app on the Pebble store that logs walking, running, biking and more.