How to change calendar colors?Support

Last Updated:

1. eyc

eyc Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to change the colors associated with your calendars? The colors on two of my calendars are very similar and it's tough to distinguish the two. Many thanks.

Advertisement
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

The best way I know of to change the colors for your calendars is through the desktop. Just go to your Google Calendar and adjust the colors there.
  3. eyc

eyc Well-Known Member

Oh. Duh. I knew that. :eek: I'm guessing that it is still not possible to change the exchange calendar color? Any idea OTD?
  4. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I don't use exchange so I would be the wrrrrrrrrrong person to ask. ;)
  5. Smartphone

Smartphone Well-Known Member

I have 3 calendars (Exchange, Trip It, and Holidays). I too would like to adjust / remove the colors! Please help.
  6. wedgemoose

wedgemoose Well-Known Member

whats an "exchange" calander?

My calender is going through my echange account but it's still the regular calender on the phone. or do you guys know something i don't
  7. slinky317

slinky317 Well-Known Member

Install the app "CalendarColors" - it will let you change the colors for all calendars synced to the device. Voila!
  8. devwild

devwild Member

I've tried this, and it doesn't really seem to work on the nexus. My desktop colors are red, green, and blue - the galaxy nexus shows them as grey and brown. It's really annoying, because they are much harder to tell apart on the nexus.
  9. eyc

eyc Well-Known Member

I used "Set Calendar Colors," which is free and works great!!! Thanks for the idea! I don't know why I didn't think to check in the market in the first place.
  10. bob01000

bob01000 Active Member

The calendar and task color in the synced google calendar are controlled by the online google account. Log in to your google account on a computer. Go into the Calendar (online) and change the colors there. You can pick any colors on that Gmail calendar.

OR use the 'set calendar color' app from google play store