How to change clock widget in HTC sense?Tips

Last Updated:

1. i.have.droid

i.have.droid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just am not into the look of the default clock, but can not find anywhere to change it. Is this possible or do I need another app?

Advertisement
  2. OhioGuy89

OhioGuy89 Well-Known Member

To delete anything on any of your screens tap and press and hold whatever you want to delete, then a 'Remove' button should appear at the bottom - drag it down there. Then to add another clock, click the '+' button on the bottom right, select 'Widget', then 'Clock' (w/ HTC belowe it). There are 12 different types of clocks to choose from. You can also download other clock apps.

i.have.droid likes this.
  3. i.have.droid

i.have.droid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, I just did what you said and did not like the look of any of the 12. I want somethintg more digital, and I like the weather integrated into it a lot. Is there any other widget out there I should check out that does those things?

4. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

Beautiful Widgets is similar but offers skins to the clock and has some weather animations but still not as cool as the weather/clock widget that HTC made. That is the only other one that I know of to at least offer weather with a clock.

5. Brent Pierce

Brent Pierce Well-Known Member

+1 for Beautiful Widgets.
    It has alot of customizable attributes. Font, color, size, weather graphics, etc.

6. ladyc0524

ladyc0524 Well-Known Member

I also have Beautiful Widgets and absolutely love it!! The stock HTC clock widget is just too big to me..