1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How to change email password?Support

1. pieq314

pieq314 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

My workplace email (MS exchange server) password was changed. Now, I cannot connect to the exchange server to synch emails (and calendar and contacts) because the password is no long correct. I tried to change the password on the email client, but cannot find where to change it (I did find "Account Settings" but it does not have a place for changing the email password).

Any help will be appreciated!!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. pieq314

pieq314 Well-Known Member

Update: Under "Account settings", there is "incoming settings" in the "Server settins" group, and I was able to change the password there.
    rglansing and manirj like this.
  3. manirj

manirj New Member

The answer was precise, and I am able to change the password.
  4. mindfulmarketi

mindfulmarketi New Member

Go to the "Settings" page for the email account in question, then under "Serve Settings" select Exchange Server Settings.
  5. somebody87

somebody87 New Member

I have given myself major headaches trying to figure it out - I have an email client through my college that requires passwords to get changed periodically - but it's just sort of hidden. In the email client hit the menu button, select more, and go to account settings and then select incoming (or outoging) settings and your address and password can be changed from there.