• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to change from 24 hour format to 12 hour android 5.02S FIX with pictures

D

Deleted User

Are you used to 12 hour time (or the other way around)? I will show you how to now!
first find settings.
0VXBlom.png

Screenshot_2015-08-08-17-11-46_zpsmh1vc70o.png~320x480

Then go to General
Screenshot_2015-08-08-17-12-06_zpsqopccdlj.png~320x480

Then date and time
Screenshot_2015-08-08-17-12-23_zpswdblbiie.png~320x480

Then you will see 24 hour format. Turn that off or on and your done!

Last edited by a moderator:
are you trying to upload, or link to a host?
worst case, upload to Photobucket and then just link to them there.

They might be the wrong file type, or they might be too large... Resize them to 800 pixels or less for best results.
I use "PixResizer" because it will do a complete folder all at once. and it is free.

I have also found that JPEG seems to give me more stable, consistent results... PNG is supposed to work everywhere, but sometimes it don't

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
are you trying to upload, or link to a host?
worst case, upload to Photobucket and then just link to them there.

They might be the wrong file type, or they might be too large... Resize them to 800 pixels or less for best results.
I use "PixResizer" because it will do a complete folder all at once. and it is free.

I have also found that JPEG seems to give me more stable, consistent results... PNG is supposed to work everywhere, but sometimes it don't
Thanks. Photo bucket worked!!!☺☺☺

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones