• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root how to change led color

There's a lovely thanks icon waiting to be clicked. :D

Honest question, not meant to sound offensive at all: Is there some benefit to getting "thanked" on this site? I understand that there is a common courtesy to be shared by showing some level of appreciation for a helpful response, but what is the benefit of having the "thanks" button pressed over making a post that recognizes you? This is the 3rd time recently that I've seen a plea for a "thanks" and I was just curious.

Upvote 0
damn i read that the first time as "free screen projector" it sucks how one letter can ruin your hopes and dreams :(

this has not been updated in a long time (the app) does anyone know the progress of this? any more color options?

Shared apk with a friend of mine after I found the link in the threads here,he used it for today, but had to uninstall due to tons of FC's. And a screen projector would be awesome:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones