1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

How to change my APN?Support

1. doxiemomma87

doxiemomma87 Well-Known Member

So I am worried about going over my limit on my data plan. Since I am getting wifi I was wanting to disable my APN connection. I just dont know how to do it? I know I should be able to get to my apn and somehow change the code. How would I go about doing that? I am a newbie so directions will have to be simple lol. I just worry about using too much data and having outrageous fees. Can anyone help? Or can anyone send me in the right direction on where to ask for help? Can any serious harm be done in doing this?

Advertisement
  2. doxiemomma87

Also, does playing games with ads use much data? Because thats basically all I do. That and I upload my pics to facebook. I only use the internet on the phone when I am in a wifi zone. I have the mail apps, but dont use em unless im in wifi zone.
  3. doxiemomma87

Okay figured it all out on my own. Not much tech help here on the mytouch forum :/ Was going to delete this post but wasn't sure how.
  4. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

This forum is slow...guess I was too late to be any help, but glad you figured it out