How to change my pull-up menu?!Support

Last Updated:

1. lilwetduckie

lilwetduckie New Member This Topic's Starter

I am a big newb to everything you guys do on here. I am a very simple phone user, no rooting (I don't even know what that is, even after slightly glancing over the "All Things Root" forum).

I had the guy at the Sprint store try to fix my Moment for me, and he did something to where my screen resembled this at the bottom...

[​IMG]

Instead of the normal pull up menu like this...

[​IMG]

He just showed me what it could do and not really thinking about asking him how he did it, I went home knowing I would have a new phone in two days (because we couldn't get my problem fixed with just simple swipe & clean and updates). I went in to get my new phone today and put all my apps back on my phone and there wasn't any new apps or widgets other than the ones I had put on their originally. And of course the guy who was there to help me two days ago, wasn't there today and the guy who helped me today had NO idea what I was talking abut said it was probably an app he downloaded onto my phone.

Anyways... how do you get that new screen? The guy had told me it was less glitchy and I like how clean it looks, plus it would clear up a lot of the clutter I have, so I can add different clutter.

Thanks for any help!

... and sorry if this was already answered, I did a bit of searching and didn't find anything. I was searching Google for the answer, when I came across this forum actually. So hopefully I'll get some kind of answer before tomorrow morning, where I will just call up the Sprint store and see if that guy is working. Ha!

EDIT: It is not HelixLauncher.

Advertisement
  2. exquisite

exquisite Active Member

that looks like launcherpro to me

3. pattonthegen

pattonthegen Well-Known Member

Thats launder pro which you can get from the market.

4. lilwetduckie

lilwetduckie New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks. Yeah, I am guessing he added this app AFTER he added Astro to my phone and didn't back this one up. I was staring at my phone seeing that there wasn't any other apps that I didn't download and I was starting to get a little peeved not knowing anything about this phone.

Thanks again. :)