• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to Change Order of Contacts on Intercept

DonBanka

Aug 3, 2010
I would like my Contacts to be listed on my Intercept by Lastname, Firstname. I have this correct in my Outlook and Gmail contact lists but my Intercept insists on Firstname Lastname. How do I change the Sort order of my Contacts on my Intercept? Any help would be appreciated! :rolleyes:

probably only to those few who don't want their contacts in Alphebetical order via the first name. There were only a couple of times that I sorted my contacts in my crackberry differently in the year that I had it. I just don't see a feature like that getting that much use, so I don't see it as a huge oversight.

Upvote 0
So, if not used by many, just how do you quickly look up a company name listed in your contacts when you don't know the first name of the person at that company you want to contact. Also, Many of my contacts have multiple 1st names whereby I cannot look them up. EG.... If I have you and your wife listed under one contact, by last name, and I want to contact your wife. (not really) but that's the problem. Keep in mind my Contact list contains over 1000 entries.... Needed for my business purposes and sinc'd with GMail & Outlook Contacts. They all sort by last name! Then when they hit my Intercept, all is topsytervy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones