• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to change song name? xperia 10

iosi1212

Lurker
Jul 23, 2011
hi, i got my xperia 10i with android 2.1 few days ago and i realy need help guys:
please tell me how can i change a song name or picture or video clip name
i transfer some songs to my phone and i want to rename them.pleaseeeee tell me how to do it, im so frustrated....thanks.

there is no other way? i have to download the app for that???
why sony ericssong didnt put this option in the phone? its basics
and also how can i Determine a song that he will be playd when i get massages? only rington are allowed its strange.. thanks

It's not a sony thing. It's an Android thing.

Download any File Manager/File Browser like Adao File Manager or Astro and then long hold over a file, and rename. Or plug the phone into your computer and changed it.

Going under Settings->Phone and setting the ringtone there, will only let you set some files as ringtone's.

If you open Mediascape or Meridian and play an MP3, then hit the left button/menu button on the phone and see if you can set it as a ringtone.

There are ringtone apps too that will let you set an MP3 as a ringtone.

Again, this isn't a Sony thing....this is an Android thing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones