• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to change system font?

droidpcguru

Android Enthusiast
Nov 10, 2009
Northwestern PA, USA
I've been messing around with metamorph, and thank the members here for pointing me in the right direction to find the themes:) I am currently running the I.C.E. theme by tdawg.

Everything applied correctly on top of Sholes 2.0.5, without messing up any performance tweaks. Only thing that did NOT apply(no surprise) is the font in the screenshots.

I'd like to have this font- it is the same in the Droidinator theme and a few others I have seen screenshots of.

So my question is.. where to I find this font, and how do I apply it(Hopefully through a terminal emulator since that is all I have set up so far)?

I've been searching around for a while now, and somehow have been unable to find a straight answer:eek:

Thanks in advance!:)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones