How to change the city in the weather displaySupport

Last Updated:

1. pda8308

pda8308 New Member This Topic's Starter

My Dinc shows Memphis on the Clock/Weather on the home screen. I am in South Florida. I have only had the Dinc for 2 days now, at first it was showing the correct city or a close neighbor, now it is not. How can I get this changed? It has also changed the time to Central time vs Eastern. I do know enough about the phone yet to know where to make the change. Thank you for any help.

Advertisement
  2. Spearfisher3

Spearfisher3 Active Member

I'm assuming you have the HTC clock/weather widget on your home screen....

1. Touch the bottom portion of the HTC clock/weather widget (quickest way to open the program; for instance, touch the sun, or moon, or clouds, or whatever). It will take you to the weather screen (w/ the weather for the day and the 4-day extended forecast). In order to delete a city, hit your menu button. Then hit the delete button. All the cities will be listed on the next screen. Simply touch the X next to the city you want to delete and then hit delete at the bottom of the screen.

2. To add a city: Touch the weather part of your widget. It will open the weather screen (w/ the day's weather and the extended). Simply touch the + button at the bottom of the screen and type in the city you want to add into the search locations bar. Touch the city you want to add and it will be added to the weather screen. If you have the program set to check multiple cities, do a downward swipe and it will show the weather for each city in your list (this is on the screen that shows the day's forecast and the 4-day extended forecast).

You can change your time and date in settings. From the home screen, press menu>settings>date & time. From here, you should be able to see what is set on your phone. If the time zone is incorrect, you can uncheck the Automatic setting and adjust the time zone, date, and time.