How to change voicemessageTips

1. creeper112

creeper112 New Member

Hello all,
    I'm new to this forum and new to the Evo as well. I set up my voicemail but there was no option to use the operators voice. Instead I used my crappy voice. How do I set up my voicemail where the operator says my number and just beeps. I also went to the voicemail app clicked on settings and hit change greetings. It directed me to back to my voicemail. Please help. Thanks! BTW, this phone is awesome nonetheless.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Zumaki

Zumaki Well-Known Member

I'd say 'do nothing' but you already changed it. On the voicemail options menu, there's an option to use a preset greeting. You're going to just have to trudge through some of the greeting options menus till you find it. (or hope another user will give you a walkthrough)
  3. ronbien

ronbien Well-Known Member

Call into your own number from your phone. That will put you into your voice mail box.
    If there are no Voice Mail messages, it will give you the option to manage your account.
    Press 3 for greeting options and then 4 to use the system greeting.
    Good Luck!
  4. I believe there is a setting that you have to find when calling your voicemail to enable the use of that greeting. its not in the Greetings menu, where you think it would be.
  5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Voicemail.menu.settings.greeting. it will then take you to the greeting system