1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How to check your voicemail from pc?

1. retromind

retromind Well-Known Member

Hi, i am going on vacation out of the US, so i was wondering if you can check your voicemail on vm website.

Also, can you read texts or send online? i think there's a way but i never tried it.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

The best way to check your VM voicemail is from a landline (this way it does not use your minutes). Call your phone and wait till you hear the voicemail greeting and then press the # key. Follow the voice prompts from there to retrieve your messages.

As for your second question, I'm not understanding what it is that you want. Could you be a bit more clear please?
  3. tli

tli Well-Known Member

You can send via many different online options. The easiest and probably most accessible is via Google SMS through:

Gmail SMS

and/or

Google Voice SMS

There are many other online options for sending SMS--just do a Google search.

There is no online/remote means, that I'm aware of, to reading SMS messages that were sent to your VM phone.

[Edit] There is a way to reading your SMS; if your SMS Client allows auto-forwarding of your incoming messages to another mobile phone and/or email address, and you must leave your VM phone powered on and plugged in at home throughout the duration of your vacation abroad.[/Edit]

Should be the * key I believe.