How to clean desireSupport

Last Updated:

1. lula

lula New Member This Topic's Starter

How to clean htc desire especially the battery cover, it is very hard to clean :(

Advertisement
  2. diegox

diegox Active Member

i like to clean all my electronics about once a week with a clorox or lysol wipe, to remove any residues like fingerprints and such. usually when it gets very stained with fingerprints i remove them with a quick wipe of my shirt. and if the get stained with markers (permanent or regular, doesn't matter) i use a towel with a little rubbing alcohol on it. gets ride of anything it might have

3. Phenomenological

Phenomenological Well-Known Member

I, conversely, would keep any kind of cleaning chemical far, far away from my Desire. Totally unnecessary - Buy a MicroFibre cloth and give the phone a good wipe over now and again and you're laughing.

4. nickkr

nickkr Well-Known Member

I never ever use any chemicals on any equipment cameras, tv, hifi mp3 players and of course my Desire.

I use these

No More Chemicals

Perfect for removing finger marks from the back and the front screen of the Desire.

The last time I bought some was from Morrisons supermarket and I think they were abut 60p a set.

Absolutely brilliant.

5. Zaichik

Zaichik Well-Known Member

What's the best thing to use to get bits of fluff etc. out from the gap between the screen and the case?