Support How to clean desire

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lula, Sep 26, 2010.

1. lula

lula New Member

Sep 26, 2010
    How to clean htc desire especially the battery cover, it is very hard to clean :(

Advertisement

2. diegox

diegox Active Member

Jul 19, 2010
    i like to clean all my electronics about once a week with a clorox or lysol wipe, to remove any residues like fingerprints and such. usually when it gets very stained with fingerprints i remove them with a quick wipe of my shirt. and if the get stained with markers (permanent or regular, doesn't matter) i use a towel with a little rubbing alcohol on it. gets ride of anything it might have

3. Phenomenological

Phenomenological Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    I, conversely, would keep any kind of cleaning chemical far, far away from my Desire. Totally unnecessary - Buy a MicroFibre cloth and give the phone a good wipe over now and again and you're laughing.

4. nickkr

nickkr Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    I never ever use any chemicals on any equipment cameras, tv, hifi mp3 players and of course my Desire.

I use these

No More Chemicals

Perfect for removing finger marks from the back and the front screen of the Desire.

The last time I bought some was from Morrisons supermarket and I think they were abut 60p a set.

Absolutely brilliant.

5. Zaichik

Zaichik Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    What's the best thing to use to get bits of fluff etc. out from the gap between the screen and the case?

Tags: