• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to clear notifications bar

icedude297

Aug 5, 2011
Hi every one:

I am just wondering how to clear the notification bar without having to reboot my phone. Screen shots would be nice :)

I swore at one point there was a button that said clear all notifications, but now I am wondering if I just imagined it because it is nowhere to be seen when I pull down the notifications menu. WTH?

Instead, my new voice mail notification persists despite me checking my voicemail upteem times hoping it will go away.

The only thing that made the voicemail icon go away was me turning off the phone and rebooting it.

Thanks all.

Hi every one:

I am just wondering how to clear the notification bar without having to reboot my phone. Screen shots would be nice :)

I swore at one point there was a button that said clear all notifications, but now I am wondering if I just imagined it because it is nowhere to be seen when I pull down the notifications menu. WTH?

Instead, my new voice mail notification persists despite me checking my voicemail upteem times hoping it will go away.

The only thing that made the voicemail icon go away was me turning off the phone and rebooting it.

Thanks all.

Menu Button/Notifications/Clear

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones