How to close music playerSupport

Last Updated:

1. Daniel.J

Daniel.J New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,
    Is there a way to close the music player other than from the task manaegr?
    Have the same problem with Internet browser too. Everytime I open it, I have to go to the task manager and kill it

Advertisement
  2. goughy

goughy Well-Known Member

I just press the back button, or the center button. Problem solved for me. Of course if music is still playing it leaves it playing, so I have to pause it first.

3. goyal.sanchit

goyal.sanchit Well-Known Member

No unfortunately you will have to use a task killer only. If you dont want to use a 3rd party app you can use the default one which comes with Samsung after the firmware update.

4. dwh_72

dwh_72 Well-Known Member

Now Playing view (not List view) > pause > back > back

5. webstar

webstar Member

LEAVE APPS ALONE!111 :D
    No, seriously, that's how android works, and you won't experience any slowdowns.
    If by any chance you get low on ram, android will close all unnecessary apps, and free up ram. You can try it out by launching few of those apps which you can't close, and then for an example start a game. After you exit the game, and check task manager you will see that none of those apps are running, and, in my experience, they will start again when enough memory is available so that when you open them again they would work faster with things already cached and stuff like that. Like someone said: "Unused ram is useless ram".

6. DroidRick

DroidRick Well-Known Member

Not true!

I learned the hard way recently when running apps were eating away at my battery during the night. 80% to 40%
    I killed the guilty apps and the battery went down only 3% overnight!

Sorry, but that's the truth and everyone here should know about it.

7. webstar

webstar Member

I haven't experienced anything like it so far. Just yesterday i put my phone to sleep with internet and youtube apps still running + an alarm, and battery was at 94%. 8 Hours later = 92%.

8. goyal.sanchit

goyal.sanchit Well-Known Member

You are very lucky then. My phone eats away around 1% battery every 1 hour even when its sleeping.