• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to completely Remove/Delete HTC Sense?!

texas83

Aug 17, 2010
I have a rooted Hero, running Fresh 2.3.3 ROM with DarchKernel786. I use LauncherPro and want to delete HTC sense from taking up so much internal memory! Is this possible?

Also, i want to remove some stock apps like Peep from my phone as well, but they do not show up under app uninstaller. I've read that root explorer app can accomplish this, but the app was really confusing and I didn't understand. Can someone help me out?

THANKS!

I have a rooted Hero, running Fresh 2.3.3 ROM with DarchKernel786. I use LauncherPro and want to delete HTC sense from taking up so much internal memory! Is this possible?

Also, i want to remove some stock apps like Peep from my phone as well, but they do not show up under app uninstaller. I've read that root explorer app can accomplish this, but the app was really confusing and I didn't understand. Can someone help me out?

THANKS!

Why don't you just flash Darch 2.8 or CM 6? The purpose of fresh 2.3.3 is to give you HTC sense and all its widgets. If you don't want that then flash the other guys and all traces of sense and its bloatware, along with the bloatware of 2.3.3, will be gone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones