Support How to Connect Internet from PC using USB

1. RAJA_WARRIOR

RAJA_WARRIOR Member

Dear Friends,

I am using Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile. I am Unable to Connect Internet from My PC using USB cable [with support of NPS]. Please see the below screen shot for your reference.

[​IMG]

Need your help to connect the internet. I have searched many times but not find any solutions. I hope i get the solution from Andriod forums friends.

Regards
    Warrior

Advertisement
  2. jagankumar

jagankumar Active Member

Hi Raja,

Step 1: Settings> Wireless and Network settings> Tethering and portable hotspot> then Tick USB Tethering.

Step 2: Settings> Wireless and Network settings> Mobile Networks> then Tick Use Packet Data.

Now Connect and enjoy...
  3. varun4tel

varun4tel New Member

hi,

how can i use internet in pc by connecting my galaxy ace
    ?
    whether this pc studio support for android phones?
    i didnt find any option to connect to internet in Kies..

somebody please provde me a solution
  4. jagankumar

jagankumar Active Member

There is no PC studio support and kies support to connect Internet.

This is the way to connect to Internet in PC by USB data cable:

Step 1: Settings> Wireless and Network settings> Tethering and portable hotspot> then Tick USB Tethering.

Step 2: Settings> Wireless and Network settings> Mobile Networks> then Tick Use Packet Data.
  5. accuador

accuador New Member

hi, is there any way to run internet connection in reverse way?
    i have router without wifi. can i connect my Ace to pc with internet connection using USB, so i can use my Ace as wifi hotspot?
    thx
  6. enrich2u

enrich2u Member

Hi Raja,
    Step 1. Download > Install > Run - Galaxy Ace Software/driver from this link:
    http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.c.../20110511103514252/Kies_2.0.3.11082_152_4.exe

Step 2: Connect USB cable PC to your Galaxy Ace

Step 3: Settings> Wireless and Network settings> Tethering and portable hotspot> then Tick USB Tethering.

Step 4: Settings> Wireless and Network settings> Mobile Networks> then Tick Use Packet Data.

Step 5: Open browser then will get connected

Other Option:
    Thru Wireless Connection (HotSpot)
    Your Galaxy Ace can be used for Access point (AP) for Wifi users

1. Follow Step 1 & skip to Step 4 above

2. Settings> Wireless and Network settings> Tethering and portable hotspot> then Tick Mobile AP

3. Connect your PC/Laptop/Note Book/etc thru wireless connection

Cheers

Aceofwades New Member

It wont let me tick the usb tethering box
  8. Joesif

Joesif Active Member

Try PdaNet, that should work.
  9. ahmedjb

ahmedjb New Member

hi
    how can i install application in the sd card memory??
    because most of it install in phone memory and the capacity of phone memory is too low
  10. tombush

tombush New Member

it was charging additional charges if i did as said by you
  11. kushalashok

kushalashok New Member

your mobile phone can easily be used to connect other devices like your laptop to the Internet, but it is not yet possible to do it the other way around.

To be able to share your internet connection on mobile, you need to buy a wireless router.

Opting for a wireless router will help you connect all your wifi enabled devices to connect to the Internet simultaneously.
  12. kushalashok

kushalashok New Member

As a phone user you can simply install the application from google play called "App 2 SD" to clear up some space in your phone.

If you are using the Android 2.2, you can go for
  13. karan00300

karan00300 New Member

hello jagan

bro this setting run edge data means packet data from the sim operator and balance is deducted.....and we can use packet data without these settings with enable only use packet data option.........pls tell how to connect pc's broadband on mobile through data cable and not packet data...pls
  14. karan00300

karan00300 New Member

hello jagan

bro this setting run edge data means packet data from the sim operator and balance is deducted.....and we can use packet data without these settings with enable only use packet data option.........pls tell how to connect pc's broadband on mobile through data cable and not packet data...pls
  15. ayush29k

ayush29k Well-Known Member

That's not possible mate, you can use a wifi connection on the pc and connect your phone with it, but its not possible with a data cable.
    Many people have tried reverse tethering but its all quite unstable and pretty difficult to setup.