How to control data usage

1. gtproteam

gtproteam New Member

HI - I'm delighted to now own a Motorola Defy MB252 but when I woke up this morning I was SHOCKED to see that while I was sleeping I'd used up 400Mb of data. PLEASE can someone tell me what do I need to do so I CAN CHOOSE when I want to go online to download inof. I thought going to DATA MANAGER - DATA SAVER AND TO DATA DELIVERY I could control this as BACKGROUND DATA - DATA ROAMING AND DATA ENABLED ARE ALL UNTICKED. It seems not! Please help. Many thanks

Advertisement
  2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

I would check with the folks in Motorola Defy - Android Forums. They will be able to give you some advice and tips for managing your data connections.
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Welcome to Android Forum -- Thanks for joining.

It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to tap or click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there just scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices. I hope you find Android Forum informative and prove to be useful! Happy Holidays! ;)