How to control data usage

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gtproteam, Dec 28, 2011.

1. gtproteam

gtproteam New Member

Dec 28, 2011
    HI - I'm delighted to now own a Motorola Defy MB252 but when I woke up this morning I was SHOCKED to see that while I was sleeping I'd used up 400Mb of data. PLEASE can someone tell me what do I need to do so I CAN CHOOSE when I want to go online to download inof. I thought going to DATA MANAGER - DATA SAVER AND TO DATA DELIVERY I could control this as BACKGROUND DATA - DATA ROAMING AND DATA ENABLED ARE ALL UNTICKED. It seems not! Please help. Many thanks

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

I would check with the folks in Motorola Defy - Android Forums. They will be able to give you some advice and tips for managing your data connections.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Welcome to Android Forum -- Thanks for joining.

It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to tap or click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there just scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices. I hope you find Android Forum informative and prove to be useful! Happy Holidays! ;)