How to Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes?Support

Last Updated:

1. jhonmaul

jhonmaul New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to convert Outlook emails or contacts (PST to NSF) to the Lotus Notes 8?

Thanks

John

Advertisement
  2. richardbaan123

richardbaan123 New Member

Hi John

I will suggest you to use Outlook to Notes Software to convert Outlook (.pst) to Lotus Notes (.nsf). PST to NSF converter software is easy & quick to Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes.

I have used this tool a week ago and able to convert all my MS Outlook email folders (Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Outbox, Deleted Items), email properties (to, cc, bcc, attachments, sent & received dates), calendar, tasks, contacts to Lotus Notes. You can Download the software from the following site: Outlook to Lotus Notes Conversion to Convert Outlook to Lotus for PST to NSF, PST to NSF Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes Conversion SysTools

PST to NSF rocks!!!! Hope you will also get the best results. All the BEST!!!!!

Richard Baan
    Computer Administration Head
    Technofy Pvt. Ltd.
    Madrid

3. jordon47203

jordon47203 New Member

Out of curiosity is there a way to get Lotus Notes mail on our eris?

4. markjohnson84

markjohnson84 New Member

I am using SysTools Outlook to Notes Migration software tool. this software is perfectly working in my Laptop without any error. it really help me out in conversion of my Microsoft Outlook data into Lotus Notes domino server.
    I suggest you to try this SysTools Outlook to Lotus Notes software, it will definitely help you in converting your pst file into nsf file.:)

For More Info: convertpsttonsf.co.uk