How to convince my father

Last Updated:

1. ogxenergy

ogxenergy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok this year my dad said that he would pay for my phone bills, it was too much last year. So now its time for my upgrade and my dad saidd he wont buy new phones till the Blackshittieberry 4g comes outs. Im trying to convince him that its not gonna come until 2011 q2, any ideas to convice him so i can get my Evo already

Advertisement
  2. raqball

raqball Well-Known Member

Both lines should have upgrade ability... So if you were to upgrade your line now, his line would still be upgrade eligible when the new BB's come out.....

3. Bnice

Bnice Guest

Take him to the store and let him get some hands on experience.

4. ImaYam

ImaYam Well-Known Member

WHy did yu say blackberries are shitty? Have you owned one? I miss my blackberry 8900 and Ive had someof the 6.0 devices for a few days of use, but I wanted more real estate so I settled for the EVO. I really like the new blackberries with 6.0. to me, it rests no question that I communicated much faster with BB's keyboards and got better signal everywhere I went with bb than android.

I love my evo, but just because I own it, doesnt mean I hate my pther phone.

If you get a new car, Im sure youll still miss you old car, even if it had less features or didnt go as fast, simply because at the time, it was what fitted your needs, but over time your needs changed, and you grew to like something else.

And if youre already on sprint, with most plans, you can upgrade 1 year in advance, and if you shop around now, you can get the evo for about $100. Use that to your current advantage.

5. Topper_Harlee

Topper_Harlee Active Member

Get a job and pay your own phone bill :)

6. eluno

eluno Well-Known Member

blackberries are the BOMB no doubt about it, the best phone for e-mail bar none

7. alextop30

alextop30 Well-Known Member

I would drag him to the store make him stand in front of the evo and put it in his hands. Once he plays around with it change of mind is inevitable. OR pray to god everyday!

Take your pick

8. ogxenergy

ogxenergy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Pray!!!

9. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Hrm....I tell my kid he can have whatever he is paying for. At 9 he seems to be grasping that pretty well. He may get his first phone for xmas .....my old samsung instinct

So I guess when it is all said and done ....at least you aren't getting an instinct