How to create a card for sports?Support

Last Updated: 2012-07-28 18:38:53
  1. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

Does it just learn on it's own or can I create a card for sports? I check the white sox games regularly. I can open the card for sports but it doesn't let me edit teams it's grayed out.

Advertisement
  2. StreakTheQuad

StreakTheQuad Well-Known Member

Do a couple voice searches for them. It takes a while but Now figures it out eventually.
  3. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

At least 3 times a day I voice "white sox score" or "when is the next white sox game" and it speaks back to me the latest score, or speaks "the white sox are playing the texas rangers at 5:05" - I think that's so cool. But no card created yet
    elk370 likes this.
  4. rsen

rsen Member

Does Google have access to your Web History? If not, then, you won't get any updates.
    seVer likes this.
  5. wysts43

wysts43 Well-Known Member

Make sure you go to

www.google.com/history/

and verify that your web history is turned on. It took my Google Now cards awhile to learn that I am a Braves fan! Also, keep asking for scores and when they play next... those type things.
  6. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

Ding Ding Ding. Thanks. I can do this from my pc, right? It doesn't have to be done from my N7? because doesn't google always knows who I am, where I go, what I eat, when I sleep, who I date, how I vote.....
  7. rsen

rsen Member

Yes, you can do it from your PC.