how to customize scenes?Tips

Last Updated:

1. xvipx

xvipx Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to customize the pages on the scenes. I like different parts from each scene and want to make my own custom scene. If you can do this please show me how as I am new to Android. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. hellspawn69

hellspawn69 Member

Change whatever you want and just save it as a new Custom Scene. That's what I did and it has been great. I just looked through all the ones it came with to see what elements I liked/didn't like, then started with the clean slate blank one, and went from there. :)

3. sitlet

sitlet Banned

tap and hold blank spaces to add app shortcuts or widgets. tap and hold a shortcut or widget and drag to the bottom to remove them. thats really all you need to know.

4. xvipx

xvipx Member This Topic's Starter

thanks

5. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

i think he's asking if you can make changes to the prestored scenes. i haven't found a way to do it, and to me, makes them worthless. you can make changes to the prestored scenes, but can't save it under "work" or "social", etc. you have to save it under your own custom scene.

6. shigeki

shigeki New Member

K, I'm a new Android user. This is my first post!

Changing scenes is really easy, actually! I liked elements from "Work," and really liked the calendar/agenda. But I don't travel a lot, so I didn't like the clocks. Change? EASY!

Just hold down on the clocks, then remove it. Then tap the blank space where the clock was, and add the "HTC Clocks" (or something like that) widget. You can go in and select a custom one. I like the digital, because my phone is my watch, and I want to see the time fast. And I'm not smart enough now to count the minutes on the hands!

Alternatively, you an start from "Clean Slate" scene and completely customize from there!