How to delete contacts on my Mini ProSupport

Last Updated:

1. marieke

marieke New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,

Is there anyone out there who can tell me how I can multi delete contacts on my mini pro? Just bought the phone... and it seems all lovely:eek:

To imports my contacts from my sim wasn't that difficult.
    So I cannot use my outlook to copy my contact or email.. shit but that couldn't stop me buying this phone .... but

That I connect to my google account and I get loads of numbers without names, email adresses (that I used in a far past)... and (multi)doubled loads of my contacts... doesn't make me happy...:(

It will take me an year to delete every contact one by one. Is there an application or a way that I can delete all the contacts that shouldn't be there?

Thanks for your help!!!!

Advertisement
  2. ison_machine

ison_machine Well-Known Member

I got the same problem too when i got the phone few months ago. It automatically syncs your contacts from sim then from your google account at first time use. it is really hard/impossible to abort this when it started syncing your contacts.

here is what i did.
    First, disable auto-sync. Settings> Data synchronization > Auto-sync
    Next, download from the android market, "contact remover" app.
    this app allows you to remove multiple contacts. just be patient with the scrolling. :)

3. sicctt

sicctt Member

this is what i did

Go to Settings, Aplications, Manage Applications, Contacts Storage, Clear Data