• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to delete messages I sent while my phone is deactivated?

As the topic title says, I sent text messages from my LG-P500h android phone while my phone is currently deactivated.

I see the "sent at (12:00pm or w.e)" as if it were a normal text, and I don't know if the reciever got the text or not. I figure that if a phone is deactivated it would logically mean you can't sent a text, right?

In any case, if my phone is reactivated in a few months time (which it very well may be), will they recieve the text the very moment my phone is reactivated? And if so, how can I prevent the messages from being sent?

I've heard you can do a factory data reset to stop the messages from being sent, or you can just manually delete the texts but will that stop them from being sent upon reactivation?

Answer as soon as possible!

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones