How to delete the user created folder from Samsung Galaxy S2 SkyrocketSupport

Last Updated: 2013-12-11 15:20:13
  1. spareme

spareme Member

Hi All,

created a folder just to see, how it works, from settings on home page. But now, I can not remove it. How do I remove a user created folder?

Steps followed to create a folder
    Home page ->Add.

Now how to delete this folder.

Please advise.

Thanks
    SJ

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Long press the folder and a garbage can will appear. Drag the folder to the garbage
    spareme likes this.
  3. spareme

spareme Member

Excellent..

Thank you Mr Ed. It worked.
    Mr. Ed likes this.
  4. Yajiru

Yajiru New Member

I need help with a problem like this. I created a folder in Apps tab (not in the home screen but the one inside when u press menu u will see Apps and Widget tab).. i cannot delete it..there's just no optoon..i tried pressjolding the folder icon but it directs me to the home screen and even if i drag it to trash it still shows if u check the Apps tab again...

I hope u guys can help me...i tried other blogs already but their tips just dont work

My fone is s3

Thankies!
  5. babuchemy

babuchemy New Member

I created a folder within the APPS area that comprehensively holds all the apps. Now i see cannot delete that folder. I tried to move it to the BIN. However, when i visit the APPS area it is still there and dont want to go. My phone is a Galaxy s3 mini I8190 :D
  6. babuchemy

babuchemy New Member

I think i worked it out. Go the APPS area where you can see the 'folder' you want to delete. Then press the MENU button on the left side by the HOME button & select EDIT. Now you can touch, hold n drag to RUBBISH BIN. Then click SAVE!!!
  7. ddljls

ddljls New Member

This works. Thanks!!