• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to determine getting the best device...?

Lombardi

Jul 13, 2011
What r all these problems and issues that people are always talking about with their android software/hardware??? I've had mine for 5 months. I download everything. Wifi 4g works great battery life is 10 hours. Camera pics r stunning, games run great. My fõn freezes occasionally mostly through my fiddling and inprecise commands. Updates come through from at&t. Service is great??
Infuse 4g.

The easiest way is to check one of the dedicated phone sites around the net for review (something like gsmarena or phonearena). Sure, it might not be 100% effective, but you get an idea. If you know someone who has the phone, you can ask them as well.

Just do some investigative work around the phone you want to get and see if it's worth it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones