How to disable pattern screen lockSupport

Last Updated:

1. hno2005

hno2005 Member

HI,
    i have updated my phone to android v.4.
    Now I set pattern screen lock when I was trying to find new features. But I can't disable it .When I enter screen lock in security from setting I can't choose the first and the second item because They are disable with this tag below them "disabled by administrator,encryption policy or credential storage".
    What should I do?
    sorry for my bad english
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. nhuii

nhuii New Member

setting--security--clear credentials. Enjoy :)
    Wikison, boltmom and juliacorpuz like this.
  3. katungskeyo

katungskeyo New Member

Totally working!!!! After clear credentials, need to go back to the option of screen lock to disable it. Thank you so much
    juliacorpuz likes this.
  4. juliacorpuz

juliacorpuz New Member

This helped me with my gs3. Thanks. :)
  5. Penilayne

Penilayne New Member

Thank you! I searched forever and was constantly finding overly difficult and involved answers.

I appreciate your help! :D
  6. dream5695

dream5695 New Member

Absolute star. ...Thanks big time
  7. fedetics

fedetics Member

My screen is cracked on my S3 but I have a pattern lock so I cannot remove my contacts from my phone using my computer.

Does anybody know any way or software that removes pattern locks from galaxy S3 without any visual screen?

Please let me know. I need help :(
  8. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

I'm not familiar with the S3, but with the Sony handsets you can run a repair using PC Companion with the phone powered off (though this would delete the phone data), I assume Samsung have something similar.
  9. boltmom

boltmom New Member

I've been searching all over to disable pattern lock.Thanks to you, it's working now. Thanks!!!
  10. majamun

majamun New Member

Best Answer
    This doesn't work for me. :-( any other ideas?
  11. mrki

mrki New Member

This doesn't work for me.
    any other ideas?
    xperia e1 dual
  12. Amygrox

Amygrox New Member

Thank you!! I spent over an hour trying to figure this out....it worked for my s5.
  13. Anut

Anut New Member

When I select "clear credentials", it doesn't open or do anything. Any other suggestions?