• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to disable screen lock on behold 2

I am still trying to figure out how to disable the screen lock on my Samsung Behold 2. Anyone help me out here...I am puzzled! Thanks is advance.

Welcome to the BH2 fam!

The only thing you need to do is press the lock button on the right hand of your phone (above the camera button) and thats it!

Let us know if you need any additional help!

Upvote 0
sorry, I guess I should have provided some more detail...is there a way to permanently keep that unlocked, it is annoying to keep hitting that key on the side...thanks again in advanced.

Pretty sure you can't disable that button, so I'd get used to it if I were you. The reasons your phone sleeps and locks are A) to preserve battery life on a phone that is inherently a battery hog, and B) so you don't accidentally push buttons on a big touch screen.

It will soon become a habit for you and you'll learn to appreciate the feature. :cool:

Upvote 0
i tried screen mode widget and it worked but disliked that i seemed to have to set it every time i turned on my device.

found a program on market called No Lock by BoD and that seems even simpler as works from a cold boot.

Which suits me, as my menu button has broken and without it I can't unlock the device!

--------------
Running 1.5 on a 7" MID

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones