How To Disable Your Lock Screen!!

Last Updated:

1. noodles317

noodles317 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure where to post this but i am gonna do it here and hopefully it is helpfull to someone.

Just watched this video over on the dailymobile.se website and some guy goes through how he has customised his nexus with different apps and there is one for diabling the lock screen and using the power button to wake it up without having to swipe to unlock.

He uses an app called "No Lock" and i am now using it and it saves me valuable finger swipeing time ha ha ha.

How to customize your Android phone with different apps (video)

Also there are a load of other customisation he has done but he goes through that aswell and names all his apps etc.

Advertisement
  2. alan hanson

alan hanson Well-Known Member

cant see the video as at work. does this disable the standard pull down bar? i want to lose this but still keep the pattern lock

3. noodles317

noodles317 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Erm i am using it and there is no pull down to unlock but i don't have the pattern to unlock and also any key unlocks the screen so i doubt i will be using it for long as my phone site in my pocket all day.

4. tef89

tef89 Well-Known Member

Had it while, very useful when the phone is sat on the desk at work, but as mentioned it allows any key to unlock the screen so that needs to be kept in mind ;)