How To Do A Hard Reset On An LG Optimus M Android Smart PhoneSupport

1. ilovephones

ilovephones Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

'Course, that only works for a stock phone without a custom recovery installed.
  3. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Once you install custom recovery, the key press to hard reset is the same to enter recovery....this goes to anyone who didnt know that
  4. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

Yes, what I meant was that once a custom recovery was placed on a phone, the key sequence wouldn't reset the phone. I know that it will still get us into recovery; just the custom recovery and not hard reset. :)
  5. wrestler101

wrestler101 Member

can someone help me? im new to this whole website and i heard u guess could help me. i just rooted my optimus m and i didnt do a ROM or anything like that just rooted it. and then when i was removing apps i didnt need, and by mistake i removed the factory LG launcher and now i have a black screen on my phone i cant send a text or call anyone. Someone Please help.:confused:
  6. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

Go to the All Things Root sub-forum. They will know how to fix your problem.
  7. wrestler101

wrestler101 Member

i hard reset my phone and the black screen is still there and now when i turned it off and back on its stuck at the android screen. please help!!! someone!!
  8. wrestler101

wrestler101 Member

i hard reset my phone and now the screen is still black so i reset it again and now its stuck at the android screen. and how do i get to the "All Things Root sub-forum"? please help
  9. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

There's a search engine on the top, search "LG Optimus m all things root"

You will get better results there, its the root forum for our phone.