How to downgrade from HTC Sense 3.0 to HTC Sense 2.0?Support

1. Okom

Okom New Member

So, I just updated to HTC Sense 3.0 from HTC Sense 2.1 on my Desire S and I think the new Sense causes some lag on my device and I'd like to downgrade to the old Sense. But the question is: How to downgrade it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Not sure if you can downgrade your sense version or not but maybe try a different launcher such as LauncherPro, Go, ADW or Zeam. Sense widgets will not work with these launchers but the lag may disappear
  3. 0934567190

0934567190 New Member

I want downgrade. Please help me.
  4. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Moved to the HTC Desire S forum to get a better response. PM me if you have any objections. :)
  5. FoX777

FoX777 Well-Known Member

Here and here

First try zergRush , if that fails to get shell root then try tacoroot.

Things I suggest for you, make a goldcard with a spare memory card, guide in the all things root section. And make sure you download the RIGHT RUU, the goldcard is a fail safe.
  6. trogwold

trogwold New Member

Any idea where I would find an Orange UK Desire S Sense 2.x RUU?

I found a link (from one of the pages referenced in the post above) to a page of downloads, but the only Orange one there is for France.

Alternatively, does anyone know of a good custom ROM that does away with the bloat (and Sense 3.x!) but which still supports Orange UMA?

Thanks.
  7. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

This is a question you would need to ask in the rooted section, not here, TIA