• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Download Apps from Pc to Mobile?

On PC run Google Market/Play Store, log in your Google account and choose the apps that you want. Then Play Store should automatically download the apps on your phone and install them.

If you have the apps on your PC already as .apk files then copy them (e.g. via USB cable) on the phone's SD card or storage and execute the files with a file manager.

Harry

Upvote 0
Hey...I dont have wifi network near my home area..so the only option i have is my wired internet connection...and i wanna download some apps from my pc...and i wanna install them to my samsung galaxy ace .....what are the steps or things that i should follow?? help!!:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Plug your Usb cable into your computer, other end into phone, then when it prompts you, select to mount sd.

Copy/cut paste apps from pc to phone.

Or go to:
https://play.google.com/store?hl=en

Sign in, click on install app.

Matt

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones