how to download full songs as ringtones on samsung captivate

Last Updated:

1. cali-girl71

cali-girl71 New Member This Topic's Starter

Im new to the Android Software and just purchased the Samsung Captiave.

I was needing to know, can you have full songs as ringstones when receiving incoming calls. I was able to with my bb bold and it was easy.. But Im having trouble trying to figure it out. just when I think I got it my songs are listed in settings -sounds & display- under notification ringtone and not under my voice call ringtone in sounds & display settings.

if anyone can direct me on the "how to process" I'd really appreciate it.

thank you..

donna:confused:

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

The EASIEST way to do this in my opinion is to download the app "ringdroid" and create your own ringtones.

It's pretty self explanatory. Check it out and let us know if you have any questions or need help with it.

cali-girl71 likes this.
  3. chickusmc05

chickusmc05 Active Member

if you dont want to create your own ringtones, you can download an app from the market called Advanced Music MP3 Player, which enables you to download millions of songs for free and lets you set them as ringtones.

cali-girl71 likes this.
  4. cali-girl71

cali-girl71 New Member This Topic's Starter

I would like to say thank you for everyones feedback. Its been a great help and many different options to use. I'm loving this forum, along w this phone.. I definitely happy being part of android. No iPhones for me. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you,,,, Donna jo