• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to download Roms to play Nesoidlite?

As far as step-by-step

You can do it a couple of different ways, the way I did it was download the roms (whether they're zipped or what not) then you extract them. Eventually you want ".nes" files, one you have those files, you can drop them anywhere on your SD-Card and then use nesnoid to open them (through it's menu).

Another option ( I found this a bit more difficult since most roms were zipped and whatnot ) is to browse through your phone's browser and save them to your SD-Card. This just requires you have ASTRO or something installed that will let you unzip the .nes files.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
Just a reminder, some of these Roms still have licenses associated with them (although many do not). Depending on where you get them from you should make sure you have the appropriate criteria to download them (IE: I think you're supposed to own the original game). Just a quick disclaimer, take it or leave it :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones