How to easily find and install an app for kyros 7015Support

1. SickSquirrel

SickSquirrel Member

I am looking for the ANDROID MARKET app for my kyros so I can download the APPSINSTALLER. When I try to download it from the web, the error is my device isn't listed. I can't figure out how to remove the device listed and add my kyros. The link I found in a forum is dead. Research says I need the ANDROID MARKET app.

I bought an app on SD card but without the AppsInstaller, I'm out $50.

BTW, I don't want to ROOT my kyros. Rooting just gives me the heebie jeebies!

Advertisement
  2. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

Follow the instructions here to root your tablet. if you have issues with rooting, flash_image not found errors, or problems getting clockwork recovery to work let me know. for me rooting was easy, getting the rest to work was a bit harder. i managed to get the Android Market installed but you cannot do it using an APK or the appinstaller sorry

ALTERNATE (NEWBIE-FRIENDLY) GUIDE FOR ROOTING AND GOOGLE MARKET INSTALL ON WINDOWS - NO SPECIAL DRIVERS OR ADB COMMANDS NEEDED

EDIT: the 'appinstaller' app is available on the appslib just search for it. i was unable to get ANDROID market going with it though. all it seems good for is using Z4root to root your device.