How to edit favorite contacts widget?

Last Updated:

1. narendur

narendur Member This Topic's Starter

Upgraded to JB on my RAXR MAXX. I had the Favorite Contacts widget installed a while ago when I was on ICS.
    I need to remove one of the contacts in the widget. I believe I need to go to the person's contact info and remove them from the Favorites group. However, I don't see Favorites under Groups.
    Did this change in JB?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

you should be able to go into people (contacts) and go to the one you want to remove and uncheck the star and its now removed from your favorites :)

3. RyanB

RyanB Distributor of Awesome VIP Member

h4x0rj3ff is likely correct (it's been a year since I've owned/used a Motoblur handset). That being said, it wouldn't be then first time that a feature was removed after an update. In my case the original Droid X had the ability to recall and paste things from the clipboard that you cut/copied several times back. It was there with FroYo, and was ripped out for Gingerbread for no reason that I could find. In another case earlier this year, Sprint's Galaxy S 3 had its universal search removed via OTA. It's not like there's a lack of precedent.