How to edit Lockscreen Shortcuts?Support

1. Chrizzl3

Chrizzl3 Well-Known Member

I've been searching around everywhere in settings for how to edit the lock screen shortcuts on the lockscreen. All I have are 4 or 6 Unlock symbols no matter which way I drag the small circle.

I was assuming I could edit to change to certain apps etc...

Can't find anything in settings or on Google.... I'm STUNNED!

It seems very

Advertisement
  2. Chrizzl3

I think I figured it out I'm still continue to mess with it and I'm sort of surprised I haven't gotten a response. at first I thought there is 4 or 6 things but when I drag at very sharp angle I realize that thereseem to be unlimited amount of unlocking icons . I guess maybe they don't give the option. Still weird to me!
  3. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I haven't played around with the lockscreen on mine very much. I thought I had seen a how-to of setting it up somewhere. I was just looking for it but can't find it. Apparently, right now, there are four lockscreen widgets to choose from: Gmail, Calendar, Sound Search, and the digital clock.
    Chrizzl3 likes this.
  4. Chrizzl3

I figured out the lock screen widgets no prob.

I'm trying to figure out a shortcut to apps using lock screen ring. If possible.

Maybe I've stumped everyone!

Thx for input.

Any response is appreciated!

CF
  5. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

The only way that I have found to add icons to the lock screen is to run a custom ROM like CM 10.1 or use a lock screen app.
    Chrizzl3 likes this.
  6. Curt941

Curt941 Well-Known Member

Yeah, when I first unboxed and was playing around, the unlock symbol on the right had a few options (google now, and some others) now it's at the bottom and it's only google now.
    Chrizzl3 likes this.
  7. Chrizzl3

Maybe the new android update changed it then! Not a huge deal but still surprising!

Thx fellaz!

-CF-
    Caveman419 likes this.
  8. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

That was what I started thinking. The update right out of the box might have changed that.
    Chrizzl3 likes this.