How to enable full market in stock JC6?Support

Last Updated:

1. nightcrow

nightcrow Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Since JC6 is a leaked fw I don't think Google will whitelist it so all apps will be available in the market. I know that Galaxo 1.6.2 enables a full market but somehow I can't seem to do so in 'stock' JC6. I'm running stock JC6 with IH8 baseband.

I searched the threads on this matter and only thing that comes close is this post from Kam. Somehow I can't change the fingerprint without adb remount. Is busybox required to adb remount?

Anyway is there any way to enable full market in stock JC6 with IH8 baseband without having to install Galaxo? Any help would be appreciated. Thanx in advance.

Advertisement
  2. informale

informale Well-Known Member

Root the phone via Drakaz's Recovery and install Market Enabler.

And why don't you want to install Galaxo 1.6.2? It's rooted out of the box, has Market, has busybox installed - and it is much simpler to install Galaxo, than to do all those things )

3. nightcrow

nightcrow Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Cheers I just like the stock fw's better than the Galaxo ones. So I used your 1.6 without the CSC and with the 4.6.2 recovery. I wasn't able however to install market enabler on stock 1.6 so I installed Galaxo 1.6.2 and now all is fine. Could it be that having different baseband and PDA is causing problems with installing market enabler or any other apps?